Natural Pest Repellent Tag for Dogs & Cats
The BioPower Pet Shield is a sturdy stainless-steel tag that hangs from your pet's collar just like an ID tag. It sends out natural energetic frequencies that repel fleas, ticks and mosquitos to keep them away from your pet for 12 full months.
The tag uses no chemicals or pesticides so it is non-toxic and completely safe for pets and people. It uses no electricity or batteries and no magnetic fields, so it will not interfere with a tracking collar or invisible fence.
With a 60 day money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! Ditch the chemicals and try the BioPower Pet Shield, and if you're not completely satisfied we will gladly refund your purchase price.
- 100% natural prevention - no chemicals or pesticides
- Lasts for one full year
- 1 inch diameter stainless-steel tag is waterproof and durable
- Non-toxic, easy and affordable - safer, simpler and less expensive than conventional pesticide-based treatments
- Set it and forget it it - simply attach it to your pet's collar like any other tag
- Uses our proprietary bio-resonance energy process
- Made with European craftsmanship at our workshop in the foothills of the Alps
- No risk 60 day money back guarantee
- Thousands of satisfied customers for over 10 years
- NOTE: For dogs over 100 pounds it is recommended to use 2 tags
How It Works
- It is a sturdy 1" stainless-steel tag that clips to your pet’s collar just like an ID tag. It contains special energy frequencies that are applied in our European workshop using our proprietary bio-resonance technology.
- The tag emits these natural frequencies that generate an energetic field that repels fleas, ticks, and mosquitos for a full year.
- These bio-energetic frequencies are created from a modern, widely-recognized holistic therapy called bio-resonance that is commonly used in Europe today.
Instructions & FAQs
Instructions and answers to frequently asked questions can be found here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will the BioPower Pet Shield get rid of fleas that my pet already has? No, the tag is a pest repellent, it does not kill fleas and is not designed to fix a flea infestation. The best approach to fix a flea infestation is a natural flea powder.
- Will the tag prevent heartworm disease? The tag will repel mosquitos, and heartworm disease is spread through mosquito bites, so it can be helpful in preventing heartworm. In some areas where heartworm is especially prevalent it may be necessary to use other prevention methods also.
- Will my pet need other flea and tick prevention products? For most pets the BioPower Pet Shield will be the only pest repellent product they need. Only in special situations you may need additional repellent approaches, such as in heavily infested areas, for pets that spend a great deal of time outdoors, or for pets that have a long-term health condition that makes their immune system weak (which also makes them more attractive to pests). The BioPower Pet Flea & Tick Spray is an excellent complement to the tag in such cases.
I was weary about trying this but i must say, after my Kronos has been wearing this 3-4 weeks so far, ive not seen 1 flea or tick and i even take him in the mountains to run! The fact that it contains no chemicals is a BIG plus!! If it keeps working like it has so far, ill never use another flea and tick preventative again!!
I was skeptical that this BioPower device would work as I don’t understand the technology; however after many visits to the woods with my dogs they have remained pest free. So far I am a fan.
I am amazed at how well the pendant works! I follow the instructions, exactly. You don’t want to start this, if your dog has fleas already. We live in sunny Florida and have lots of fleas. My dog is a golden retriever and is prone to fleas. I have not seen one fleas since we’ve started the pendant. Best time to start is before the weather gets hot. I was thinking it would just help a little bit along with other natural treatments. I have not had to use any other treatments. Yay!!! He has been wearing it about 5 months now. So happy 😀
Best flea and tick product. My pups are flea and tick free…. We live on a mountain and my giants are in the woods daily. I refuse to spray insecticides nor put chemicals in my dogs unnecessarily. This has solved my problems.
It's Not Magic.
It's Just Science ✨
It's Just Science ✨
🚫 No chemicals or pesticides
🚫 No electricity or batteries
🚫 No magnetic fields
🚫 Doesn't interfere with tracking collar or invisible fence