Natural Pest Repellent Tag for Dogs & Cats
The BioPower Pet Shield is a sturdy stainless-steel tag that hangs from your pet's collar just like an ID tag. It sends out natural energetic frequencies that repel fleas, ticks and mosquitos to keep them away from your pet for 12 full months.
The tag uses no chemicals or pesticides so it is non-toxic and completely safe for pets and people. It uses no electricity or batteries and no magnetic fields, so it will not interfere with a tracking collar or invisible fence.
With a 60 day money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! Ditch the chemicals and try the BioPower Pet Shield, and if you're not completely satisfied we will gladly refund your purchase price.
- 100% natural prevention - no chemicals or pesticides
- Lasts for one full year
- 1 inch diameter stainless-steel tag is waterproof and durable
- Non-toxic, easy and affordable - safer, simpler and less expensive than conventional pesticide-based treatments
- Set it and forget it it - simply attach it to your pet's collar like any other tag
- Uses our proprietary bio-resonance energy process
- Made with European craftsmanship at our workshop in the foothills of the Alps
- No risk 60 day money back guarantee
- Thousands of satisfied customers for over 10 years
- NOTE: For dogs over 100 pounds it is recommended to use 2 tags
How It Works
- It is a sturdy 1" stainless-steel tag that clips to your pet’s collar just like an ID tag. It contains special energy frequencies that are applied in our European workshop using our proprietary bio-resonance technology.
- The tag emits these natural frequencies that generate an energetic field that repels fleas, ticks, and mosquitos for a full year.
- These bio-energetic frequencies are created from a modern, widely-recognized holistic therapy called bio-resonance that is commonly used in Europe today.
Instructions & FAQs
Instructions and answers to frequently asked questions can be found here.
I have three dogs who have access through a dog door in and out. I have had no fleas or ticks for the past year. Praise the Lord.
Our 3rd year to use the shields our dogs are outside , exposed to ticks and fleas in a country environment . I am very pleased not having to expose them to a pill or something on the neck skin .
Doesn’t keep fleas off my dog
Waste of money, my pet has been wearing it for a month along with a flea collar and a topical treatment from the vet and still has fleas
I bought 3 disks in Oct 2023 and only used 2 because my son didn’t want to try it. I find the problem of ticks solved (no problem w fleas). I agree that the ring isn’t strong enough with active dogs. One fell off but I found it. My question is can I use the 3rd unused disk for Oct 2024? It’s still in the package.
It's Not Magic.
It's Just Science ✨
It's Just Science ✨
🚫 No chemicals or pesticides
🚫 No electricity or batteries
🚫 No magnetic fields
🚫 Doesn't interfere with tracking collar or invisible fence